I will not personally sell or share any information you submit directly through this website. However , you should consider the following legal(ish) information about the data collected by this website.
- Your connection to this website is NOT encrypted.
- This website does not serve or display advertisements.
- This website does not accept or process payments of any kind.
- This website does not sell any goods or services.
your connection to this website is NOT encrypted.
Any personal information you submit may be visible to or intercepted by third parties (like hackers and spies). If you choose to supply such information in a comment, through a contact form, or any other function of this website; you do so at your own peril!
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny data files that are placed on your computer/smartphone/tablet as you browse this website.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website.
- To enable us to collect information about the visitors browsing habits in order to improve users’ experience.
When you visit this site, you may notice some cookies that are not related to PARTICLE SHOCK. If you visit a web page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. I don’t control the setting of these cookies, so I strongly suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you will need to change your web browser’s privacy settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and some further details are provided below on how to disable cookies for the most commonly used browsers:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- For Google Chrome:
- For Mozilla Firefox:
- For Safari:
This website does not serve or display advertisements.
Particleshock.com does not participate in any advertising programs like Google AdSense.